From 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2022:
*Rates valid for 1-2 people. Additional adults are $20.00 each per night. Additional children (2-17 years) are $15.00 each per night.
The Beach Shack’s location right at the front of the park is the perfect place to relax! Enjoy the breeze and views of the Bay from the shaded verandah at the front of the house.
- Queen Bed in one bedroom, & two sets of single bunk beds in the 2nd bedroom
- Bed linen & bath towels are supplied (guests to bring own beach towels)
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen including a large fridge, gas stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery & crockery
- Freshwater drinking tap
- Air conditioned
- Open plan kitchen/lounge area with satellite TV (DVD on request)
- Rear courtyard & covered front verandah with outdoor table & chairs
We also offer the following extras for hire:
Duration cost $10.00 (guests to provide own linen)
Duration cost $10.00
Blankets & Towels
Extra blankets & beach towels are also available for hire.
Tours & things to do
We start breathing the day we’re born, and take 22,000 breaths a day, everyday, for the rest of our lives.…
Come join us in our half day tour to experience what the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. Snorkel with the…
Our mission is to provide environmentally friendly, sustainable and informative Ningaloo Reef experiences for our guests. To share our passion…
Available June to October. Come aboard and see humpback whales migrating to warmer waters. Be on the lookout for our…
Immerse yourself in nature at its best – a full day tour you can’t miss! Join our friendly crew aboard the…
Dive deeper into the Ningaloo Reef with the crew of qualified PADI dive masters at Ningaloo Reef Dive. Courses include PADI refresher;…
Looking for bars and restaurants in Coral Bay? Open 7 days a week from 11am until late, Bill’s Bar serves…
“Great place, great excursion”
Very nice and satisfying excursion with attentive and knowledgeabel guide Tegan, hard working fotographer Tom and captain sir Scott today. Lucky with the weather as well. One of the best experiences in my life!
Trip Advisor user moniek_zijdemans