Shops & amenities
Open 7 days a week, the Ningaloo Coral Bay Shopping Arcade is right across the road from our park. Shops and amenities within the arcade include:
- Coral Bay Supermarket where you can purchase a range of fresh meats, salads and vegetables, along with shelf staples, fishing & beach supplies, ice, as well as refill your gas bottles
- Coral Bay Bakery is well known for baking quality breads, pies, pastries, sandwiches, cakes - and that famous vanilla slice!
- Coral Bay News & Gifts is the place to buy the daily paper, magazines, cards, as well as send & receive mail
- Ningaloo Reef Dive offers a range of dive and other tours
- Indiblu spa for hair & beauty treatments
- Other tour & specialty stores
- Coral Bay Nursing Post
You can fill up on petrol at the 24/7 Fuel Swipe Card Facility, located behind our park on the road to the boat ramp. Major credit cards are accepted and both unleaded and diesel fuel is available.
If you’d like to do your laundry, there are several ablutions within our park that offer washing machine facilities. You will need $1 and $2 coins and change is usually available from Reception.
On days when you're taking a breather from the surrounds, we have two tennis courts for hire, a heated swimming pool with a toddler pool, plus two playgrounds and a jumping pillow for the kids!
“Family holiday to Coral Bay”
The highlight of our holiday was our boat trip and the whole family got to snorkel up close and it was amazing. None of us had done anything like this before and now we can not wait to do it again. The coral and fish were breathtaking. The crew were fantastic and friendly.
Trip Advisor user Donna A