*Rates valid for 1-2 people. Additional guests are $15.00 each per night. A minimum 3-night stay applies to bookings at the White House.
Enjoy the views overlooking the park, toward Bill’s Bay, from your own private balcony with BBQ!
- 4 bedrooms, all on the ground floor: 2 x king beds / 2 x single beds / 2 sets of single bunk beds
- Bed linen & bathroom towels supplied (guests to bring own beach towels)
- Two bathrooms on the ground floor, each with shower & toilet
- Small lounge area on the ground floor with satellite TV & DVD
- Outdoor shower
- Washing machine
- Upstairs: large open plan dining/living/lounge area with satellite TV & DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, a full-size fridge, chest freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Kitchen island bench with seating
- Large dining table seating up to 10 guests
- Freshwater drinking tap
- Powder room with toilet
- Air conditioned
- Covered outdoor table & chairs on private balcony, with your own use of a stainless steel BBQ
We also offer the following extras for hire:
Duration cost $10.00 (guests to provide own linen)
Duration cost $10.00
Blankets & Towels
Extra blankets & beach towels are also available for hire.
Tours & things to do
Come join us in our half-day tour to experience what the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. Snorkel with the graceful…
Available all year round. An unforgettable Coral Bay experience! The original family glass bottom boat operators since 1973, our boats…
Available June to October. Come aboard and see humpback whales migrating to warmer waters. Be on the lookout for our…
Immerse yourself in nature at its best – a full day tour you can’t miss! Join our friendly crew aboard the…
Dive deeper into the Ningaloo Reef with the crew of qualified PADI dive masters at Ningaloo Reef Dive. Courses include PADI refresher;…
Looking for bars and restaurants in Coral Bay? Open 7 days a week from 11am until late, Bill’s Bar serves…
“Great place, great excursion”
Very nice and satisfying excursion with attentive and knowledgeabel guide Tegan, hard working fotographer Tom and captain sir Scott today. Lucky with the weather as well. One of the best experiences in my life!
Trip Advisor user moniek_zijdemans