Powered Camp Sites
From 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2021:
*Rates valid for 1-2 people.
Additional adults (18+) $15.00 each per night. Additional children (2-17) $6.00 each per night.
Powered sites include:
- Access to 1 x 240-volt power point
- 20L bulk fill fresh water available upon Check In (included in site fee). The cost after these first 20 litres is $1.00/10L
- Campground ablutions for showers & toilets. Showers in the ablutions are artesian water
- Access to artesian bore water tap only on site
- Water is limited in Coral Bay
- Fresh water taps are located throughout the park for filling of containers
- There is no sullage on our sites
- Dogs are permitted in allocated Dog Area only (limited availability) @ $2.00 each per night
We also offer the following extras for hire:
Duration cost $10.00 (guests to provide own linen)
Duration cost $10.00
Blankets & Towels
Extra blankets & beach towels are also available for hire.
Tours & things to do
Come join us in our half day tour to experience what the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. Snorkel with the…
Available all year round. An unforgettable Coral Bay experience! The original family glass bottom boat operators since 1973, our boats…
Available June to October. Come aboard and see humpback whales migrating to warmer waters. Be on the lookout for our…
Immerse yourself in nature at its best – a full day tour you can’t miss! Join our friendly crew aboard the…
Dive deeper into the Ningaloo Reef with the crew of qualified PADI dive masters at Ningaloo Reef Dive. Courses include PADI refresher;…
Looking for bars and restaurants in Coral Bay? Open 7 days a week from 11am until late, Bill’s Bar serves…
“Great place, great excursion”
Very nice and satisfying excursion with attentive and knowledgeabel guide Tegan, hard working fotographer Tom and captain sir Scott today. Lucky with the weather as well. One of the best experiences in my life!
Trip Advisor user moniek_zijdemans