Powered Camp Sites
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates are valid for 1-2 people.
Valid to 31/03/21: Additional adults (18+) are +$15.00 each per night. Additional children (2-17) are +$6.00 each per night.
Effective 01/04/21 to 31/03/22: Additional adults (18+) are +$15.00 each per night. Additional children (2-17) are +$8.00 each per night.
We permit maximum 1 Vehicle per site and 4 adults per site. Additional vehicles can be parked in Visitor Parking (subject to availability - not guaranteed).
Powered sites include:
- Access to 1 x 240-volt power point
- 20L bulk fill fresh water available upon Check In (included in site fee). The cost after these first 20 litres is $1.00/10L
- Campground ablutions for showers & toilets. Showers in the ablutions are artesian water
- Access to artesian bore water tap only on site
- Water is limited in Coral Bay
- Fresh water taps are located throughout the park for filling of containers
- There is no sullage on our sites
- Dogs are permitted in allocated Dog Area only (limited availability) @ $2.00 each per night
We also offer the following extras for hire:
Duration cost $10.00 (guests to provide own linen)
Duration cost $10.00
Blankets & Towels
Extra blankets & beach towels are also available for hire.
Tours & things to do
Come join us in our half day tour to experience what the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. Snorkel with the…
Our mission is to provide environmentally friendly, sustainable and informative Ningaloo Reef experiences for our guests. To share our passion…
Available June to October. Come aboard and see humpback whales migrating to warmer waters. Be on the lookout for our…
Immerse yourself in nature at its best – a full day tour you can’t miss! Join our friendly crew aboard the…
Dive deeper into the Ningaloo Reef with the crew of qualified PADI dive masters at Ningaloo Reef Dive. Courses include PADI refresher;…
Looking for bars and restaurants in Coral Bay? Open 7 days a week from 11am until late, Bill’s Bar serves…
“Great place, great excursion”
Very nice and satisfying excursion with attentive and knowledgeabel guide Tegan, hard working fotographer Tom and captain sir Scott today. Lucky with the weather as well. One of the best experiences in my life!
Trip Advisor user moniek_zijdemans