From 01 April 2018 to 31 March 2019:
*Rates valid for 1-2 people. Additional guests are $15.00 each per night.
From 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2020:
*Rates valid for 1-2 people. Additional adults are $20.00 each per night. Additional children (2-17 years) are $15.00 each per night.
- Queen bed in one bedroom, & a single bed & single bunk beds in 2nd bedroom
- Bed linen & bath towels supplied (guests to bring own beach towels)
- Bathroom with shower & toilet (cold freshwater only)
- Kitchen including a full-size fridge, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, basic cutlery & crockery.
- Freshwater drinking tap
- Open plan dining/kitchen area, with a small lounge
- Satellite TV (DVD on request)
- Covered verandah with outdoor table & chairs
We also offer the following extras for hire:
Duration cost $10.00 (guests to provide own linen)
Duration cost $10.00
Blankets & Towels
Extra blankets & beach towels are also available for hire.
Tours & things to do
Come join us in our half-day tour to experience what the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. Snorkel with the graceful…
Available all year round. An unforgettable Coral Bay experience! The original family glass bottom boat operators since 1973, our boats…
Available June to October. Come aboard and see humpback whales migrating to warmer waters. Be on the lookout for our…
Immerse yourself in nature at its best – a full day tour you can’t miss! Join our friendly crew aboard the…
Dive deeper into the Ningaloo Reef with the crew of qualified PADI dive masters at Ningaloo Reef Dive. Courses include PADI refresher;…
Looking for bars and restaurants in Coral Bay? Open 7 days a week from 11am until late, Bill’s Bar serves…
“Great place, great excursion”
Very nice and satisfying excursion with attentive and knowledgeabel guide Tegan, hard working fotographer Tom and captain sir Scott today. Lucky with the weather as well. One of the best experiences in my life!
Trip Advisor user moniek_zijdemans