From 01 April 2019 to 31 March 2021:
*Rates valid for 1-2 people. Additional adults are $20.00 each per night. Additional children (2-17 years) are $15.00 each per night.
- Balcony & Ground Floor Rooms contain a queen bed and a single bed. The Ground Floor Rooms also have a trundle bed underneath the single bed, sleeping up to 4 guests. The Ground Floor Twin Rooms contain 3 x single beds, with a trundle bed underneath one of the single beds.
- Bed linen & bathroom towels supplied (guests to bring own beach towels).
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- Kitchenette including a bar-size fridge, gas hotplate, microwave, toaster, kettle, basic cutlery & crockery
- Freshwater drinking tap
- Air conditioned
- Satellite TV Small outdoor table & chairs
We also offer the following extras for hire:
Duration cost $10.00 (guests to provide own linen)
Duration cost $10.00
Blankets & Towels
Extra blankets & beach towels are also available for hire.
Tours & things to do
Come join us in our half day tour to experience what the Ningaloo Reef has to offer. Snorkel with the…
Our mission is to provide environmentally friendly, sustainable and informative Ningaloo Reef experiences for our guests. To share our passion…
Available June to October. Come aboard and see humpback whales migrating to warmer waters. Be on the lookout for our…
Immerse yourself in nature at its best – a full day tour you can’t miss! Join our friendly crew aboard the…
Dive deeper into the Ningaloo Reef with the crew of qualified PADI dive masters at Ningaloo Reef Dive. Courses include PADI refresher;…
Looking for bars and restaurants in Coral Bay? Open 7 days a week from 11am until late, Bill’s Bar serves…
“Great place, great excursion”
Very nice and satisfying excursion with attentive and knowledgeabel guide Tegan, hard working fotographer Tom and captain sir Scott today. Lucky with the weather as well. One of the best experiences in my life!
Trip Advisor user moniek_zijdemans